Anyone going to MATAMOROS mexico stamping during April 1st week

raghuveervg

Hi All,

I am planning to go to MATAMOROS, mexico for my H1b visa extension during April 1st week. Anyone planning to go there during the same week?

I have few questions? I have rad through others posts where they informed that we need to cross the border and they give you permit for 7 days? Can someone elaborate on that? or where can i find more information related to that? And also while coming back does the POE happen at the border security?

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, raghuveervg said:

Hi All,

I am planning to go to MATAMOROS, mexico for my H1b visa extension during April 1st week. Anyone planning to go there during the same week?

I have few questions? I have rad through others posts where they informed that we need to cross the border and they give you permit for 7 days? Can someone elaborate on that? or where can i find more information related to that? And also while coming back does the POE happen at the border security?

Thanks in advance.

An agent will take you across the border and he will help you in securing the 7 day permit. You can contact Salvador. His website is www dot mexicovisaservice dot appspot dot com. POE happens at the border.

Archived