H1B Stamping in Chennai

Sathiya

Hi,

I submitted my docs for stamping on Feb 6 and on Feb 22 they asked to appear for PA interview.
On feb 23, i had my interview and provided all the documents whatever was requested by officer including end client letter.
They returned passport with 221g saying 'Your application requires more admin processing'.

Visa status still shows ' Admin processing'. Any idea how long this process will take or do we need to take any action from our end.

I am not sure what else to submit since we have submitted everything.

5 hours ago, Sathiya said:

Hi,

I submitted my docs for stamping on Feb 6 and on Feb 22 they asked to appear for PA interview.
On feb 23, i had my interview and provided all the documents whatever was requested by officer including end client letter.
They returned passport with 221g saying 'Your application requires more admin processing'.

Visa status still shows ' Admin processing'. Any idea how long this process will take or do we need to take any action from our end.

I am not sure what else to submit since we have submitted everything.

You need to wait for 3 to 4 weeks for an update. They will email you if they need anything.

Hi,

I am working on EVC model. My H1b Extension was denied last October due to incorrect role. We applied for new petition through Murthy and got approved till next year(2018)

Dropped by documents on 06-Feb

Received 221g and asked to appear for F2F.

I had my F2F interview on 23-Feb and submitted all the documents mentioned in 221g letter(includes end client letter also)

They verified the docs and issues blue slip by selecting 'You application requires additional admin processing' and returned passport back.

They said will reach out to you and I have to drop the passport in VFS office for stamping.

I don't see any status change for 4 weeks and they did not ask for any documents also.

Kindly let me know if we can reach out to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived