Wife in India valid h4 and new I797, I change company

giripark

HI Team,

1. My wife and 3 year daughter is in India and they both have valid H4 visa till April 23, and they are travelling on 4th April, Is it fine, or they need to have stamping?

2. When my wife and baby was in USA I change my company and and got their I-797 also for new employer, Now they have old employer valid visa till 23 April and new employer I-797 for both of them, will it make any issue? I am still working for  same new employer and has approved I-797.

She will have my approved I797 with her as well as her original I797? Is she still needs to go for stamping with new employer I797?

3. Considering current situation at Port of Entry do you recommend that?

4. Can my daughter also get dropbox facility she is 3 year old? My wife can use drop box i confirm? but as my daughter travelling with h4 member can she use dropbox? 

5. If I again change any employer any issue in their travel as after 3rd april Premium process will close.

On 3/5/2017 at 11:51 PM, giripark said:

HI Team,

1. My wife and 3 year daughter is in India and they both have valid H4 visa till April 23, and they are travelling on 4th April, Is it fine, or they need to have stamping?

2. When my wife and baby was in USA I change my company and and got their I-797 also for new employer, Now they have old employer valid visa till 23 April and new employer I-797 for both of them, will it make any issue? I am still working for  same new employer and has approved I-797.

She will have my approved I797 with her as well as her original I797? Is she still needs to go for stamping with new employer I797?

3. Considering current situation at Port of Entry do you recommend that?

4. Can my daughter also get dropbox facility she is 3 year old? My wife can use drop box i confirm? but as my daughter travelling with h4 member can she use dropbox? 

5. If I again change any employer any issue in their travel as after 3rd april Premium process will close.

No need of stamping. Make sure they have carry their new I-797's. They need to show that to get I-94.

Archived