H1-B Transfer receives a RFE

Embee

Hello All, 

I recently got an H1-B extension with my current company but also got approached for a new job. My new company filed for my H1-B Transfer on February 16th, 2017 in Premium processing; I got a RFE as of March 1st, 2017 

I am told with Trump administration and effective January 20th, 2017 a lot of H1-B applications, H1-B transfers & green card applications are getting a RFE is that correct? 

My lawyers have not received the RFE documentation yet, so I am not sure what additional evidence is being requested. Will keep this group posted

On 3/1/2017 at 0:23 PM, Embee said:

Hello All, 

I recently got an H1-B extension with my current company but also got approached for a new job. My new company filed for my H1-B Transfer on February 16th, 2017 in Premium processing; I got a RFE as of March 1st, 2017 

I am told with Trump administration and effective January 20th, 2017 a lot of H1-B applications, H1-B transfers & green card applications are getting a RFE is that correct? 

My lawyers have not received the RFE documentation yet, so I am not sure what additional evidence is being requested. Will keep this group posted

Most probably the RFE is for Client Letter (If this was not part of original transfer request) and other things to prove the job you are supposed to do for new employer

Archived