Cross chargeability based on spouse country of birth

Recommended Posts


I am currently on H1-B status and my employer is applying for GC in EB-3 category and will submit Perm in next week or two. My fiance was born in Nepal and is currently in India. We will be getting married in July 2017. It will some time for my Perm to be approved. So will be filling I-485 after she is here in US on H4 dependent status.

The question is, as she will not be working here, will I be able to use here chargeability which is current. What are the suggestions and pointers to keep in mind to go this way.

Thanks in advance..


Link to comment
  • 4 months later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.