H4 Visa Query Urgent Please help !!

aryanfida

Hello 

I am in the verge of  changing Company A to Company B on H1-B. My Wife  & daugther currently holds a valid H4 VISA stamped through company A.

I have my H1-B petition from company A.

They are travelling to usa on March 23rd 

1) if my transfer process takes time , can she travel with my H1-B petition copy(xerox) from company A ?

2) if my transfer process is done early, can she travel with my H1-B petition copy(xerox) from company A ?

3) In either cases do they both  have to go for stamping again ?

We are bit tensed please revert urgent !!

Thanks

Aryan

9 hours ago, aryanfida said:

Hello 

I am in the verge of  changing Company A to Company B on H1-B. My Wife  & daugther currently holds a valid H4 VISA stamped through company A.

I have my H1-B petition from company A.

They are travelling to usa on March 23rd 

1) if my transfer process takes time , can she travel with my H1-B petition copy(xerox) from company A ?

2) if my transfer process is done early, can she travel with my H1-B petition copy(xerox) from company A ?

3) In either cases do they both  have to go for stamping again ?

We are bit tensed please revert urgent !!

Thanks

Aryan

No need of stamping for them if they already have a valid visa stamp from Company A.

Thanks for your reply

Okay... they are coming for the first time ...

1)  if the my transfer process is still goes beyond 23rd march don't you think the immigration officer might have some query or would ask for extra documentation ?

2)  At Immigration ,  the Visa on the passport is enough right ? , I have the H1B petition with me here they would not need a Photocopy of it right ?

Archived