Spouse in India - Need assistance with GC process

Recommended Posts


I am asking a question on behalf of my brother. He is a US citizen and has recently gotten married. His wife is an Indian citizen and is currently in India. I would like to get her GC process started and wanted to know if anyone could please suggest a good lawyer to contact regarding this.

Thank you.  

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.