Visitor visa for mother and stepfather

silvermoon

Hi All,

My mother and step-father are planning to apply for a visitor visa. They got married when i was 8 years old. My mom's passport has her last name as my step-father's last name and my passport has my last name as my biological dad's last name. Also, my mom's first name in my passport and her passport is a bit different. For the visa interview, is it enough if they carry their marriage certificate, my mom's name change affidavit, my biological dad's death certificate. Is there anything else they would need.Please advise.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Hi All,

My mother and step-father are planning to apply for a visitor visa. They got married when i was 8 years old. My mom's passport has her last name as my step-father's last name and my passport has my last name as my biological dad's last name. Also, my mom's first name in my passport and her passport is a bit different. For the visa interview, is it enough if they carry their marriage certificate, my mom's name change affidavit, my biological dad's death certificate. Is there anything else they would need.Please advise.

Thanks.

Those docs should be good.

Archived