H1B transfer

AnandhR

Hi,

I am working for Company A and planning to switch to Company B. Company B filed H1B transfer petition and its approved today(02/16). I have not

informed Company A yet and planning to inform Company A tomorrow and two week notice period from tomorrow? Please advise If I can work for

Company A two weeks from today(since my petition with Company B is approved)? Any inputs in highly appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!

17 hours ago, AnandhR said:

Hi,

I am working for Company A and planning to switch to Company B. Company B filed H1B transfer petition and its approved today(02/16). I have not

informed Company A yet and planning to inform Company A tomorrow and two week notice period from tomorrow? Please advise If I can work for

Company A two weeks from today(since my petition with Company B is approved)? Any inputs in highly appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!

I think you can work for company A for two weeks. I have seen people moving to company B only after visa transfer approval with B and then giving two weeks notice to company A.

Again, I am not an expert, just sharing my experience. 

Archived