Approved H1 revoked

Indiannonimmi

Help / Advise needed.

I came to U.S on 11 th June 2014 on H1 Visa. Employer is in Location x. I stared working for client in Location y. In Jan/Feb they filed H1 Amendment and got receipt. In October they asked to send RFE. I sent all possible doctors uments from client supporting x. Everything was OK until this November when my employer received NOIR for my initially approved H1. As per my employer he sent all the documents supporting it but my H1 got revoked. Reason to rejection is entirely employer location. Need to send back more evidence within 33 days or that revocation is final. Please suggest.

Regards,

Can you clarify that which H1b of yours got revoked. The 1st one for location X? or for the amended one where you work?

If its for the first one then that is a normal process as the employer should have withdrawn it after getting the amendment approved as you no longer work in the previous location.

26 minutes ago, BSai said:

Can you clarify that which H1b of yours got revoked. The 1st one for location X? or for the amended one where you work?

If its for the first one then that is a normal process as the employer should have withdrawn it after getting the amendment approved as you no longer work in the previous location.

My first approved H1 got revoked. Second amendment says I don't fall under cap so it's revoked. 

28 minutes ago, BSai said:

How to approach USCIS in order to get back the revoked H1B 

• 5 months later...

Archived