Drop box still available for someone with dropbox confirmation

Sandip_JS

I already have a drop box confirmation letter and was planning to do the 'drop box'on 20th Feb. But, it seems ( again not sure ) that is no more an option now. Has anyone utilized drop box in last couple of days in India ?

Also ,Since the cgifederal website shows me the confirmation letter, how can change this to get an appointment. I need contact information of the vfs office ( I think it is vfs ) that schedules interviews , so that I can change drop box to interview. 

All help is appreciated. Thanks for taking time to read this.

When I'm trying to take the appointment date at Delhi Consulate, it is still asking questions to check the eligibility for Dropbox options. For me it says, "Congratulations! you qualify for the Drop Box interview waiver program". Shall I go with the Dropbox or shall I book an appointment instead ? Please share if someone has recent dropbox experience. 

21 hours ago, shreya Bhatt said:

When I'm trying to take the appointment date at Delhi Consulate, it is still asking questions to check the eligibility for Dropbox options. For me it says, "Congratulations! you qualify for the Drop Box interview waiver program". Shall I go with the Dropbox or shall I book an appointment instead ? Please share if someone has recent dropbox experience. 

Go for drop box if it is available.

Hi Friends, I have called the USTraveldocs India customer care and they said Drop Box in India is available and every thing is same, nothing changed.

I see people are panicking unnecessarily. If you have proper documentation, then don't worry.

Hope this helps.

Archived