Name changed in Passport need H4 Visa Stamping

PrabuRay

Hi ,

My name is Nicky Prabu,Actually my concern is I got my first passport in 2006 ,In that my name Nicky Prabu was printed in Sur Name instead of First name and Sur name,So obviously my visa stamping,I 94 ,H4 EAD are printed as FNU (First Name Unknown) and SurName is Nicky Prabu.Last month my old passport got expired so applied for a new passport and i got it with proper name Nicky as first name and Prabu as last or Surname.In May month I am planning to go vacation to India and I plan to take visa stamping due to this name change even I already have visa stamping till this December 2017,will there be any issues or do I need to any specific document to be in safer side,Please help me with your suggestion and thanks in advance.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2017 at 4:43 PM, PrabuRay said:

Hi ,

My name is Nicky Prabu,Actually my concern is I got my first passport in 2006 ,In that my name Nicky Prabu was printed in Sur Name instead of First name and Sur name,So obviously my visa stamping,I 94 ,H4 EAD are printed as FNU (First Name Unknown) and SurName is Nicky Prabu.Last month my old passport got expired so applied for a new passport and i got it with proper name Nicky as first name and Prabu as last or Surname.In May month I am planning to go vacation to India and I plan to take visa stamping due to this name change even I already have visa stamping till this December 2017,will there be any issues or do I need to any specific document to be in safer side,Please help me with your suggestion and thanks in advance.....

No issues. You can go ahead.

Archived