Pay check amt is 90K and Wages in Amended petition is 70K. Interview in few days, please help

RaviGanesh

Hello,

I have recently filed my amendment (Dec 20 2016, one month back) and the wages in the petition says 70K, but my pay has been increased to 90K since October 2016 (i.e from last 3-4 months). I just found this and I have my first H1B stamping visa interview in few days. 

I am sure that the visa interviewer will definitely ask for Annual salary and pay checks. 

Please let me know if I can attend my visa interview with Amended Petition wages (70K) less than the pay check amount (90K). 

Please help.

Thank you.

On 1/21/2017 at 0:39 PM, RaviGanesh said:

Hello,

I have recently filed my amendment (Dec 20 2016, one month back) and the wages in the petition says 70K, but my pay has been increased to 90K since October 2016 (i.e from last 3-4 months). I just found this and I have my first H1B stamping visa interview in few days. 

I am sure that the visa interviewer will definitely ask for Annual salary and pay checks. 

Please let me know if I can attend my visa interview with Amended Petition wages (70K) less than the pay check amount (90K). 

Please help.

Thank you.

I am sure you can. LCA amount states that its the basic amount your company pays you at all the time and you can always gets bonus or extra depends on project and performance but they are not supposed to pay less than 70k and as far as VO is concerned your salary is 90k not 70k. 

Archived