Visitor Visa for my sister and BIL and their kid


Recommended Posts

I have been in US for the past 10 years and GC is pending. My parents have been here once and now my sister is planning to come for a visit. They will probably stay for a month. She and husband, both are doctors and working in govt hospitals. They have one 8 years old kid. They don't own a house yet. I believe both of their monthly income is more than 1 lakh or so. My parents are retired and they live in India. I live in US - now single.

So, how do we start their b2 visitor visa? Should I file the documents etc for them or should I hire an attorney in india to do this? I hear stories about rejection and I fear of screwing up something. Any suggestion on how we can go about it?

Link to comment

I should be able to fill the application on their behalf. Correct? I did that for my parents when they were here for B2 visas. So, I am not following when you say I cant. Could you please clarify? I understand there is no sponsorship with B2. I can hire attorney - but wonder whether they will be able to take care of everything like filling the application etc?  

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.