Looking for an options other than H1B Consular Processing...


Recommended Posts

I am in H1B status and recently started working in new company on the basis of acknowledgement of H1B transfer. Later I got RFP on current company stating that my previous employer not responded for RFP got on my Amendment. When I checked with my previous employer, they said they withdrawn that Amendment because by that time I left that company. Now my current employer telling that I should go only for consular processing and other options are risk of denial. I don’t want to travel to India for visa stamping and I want to clear this issue by staying in USA. Is there any other options other than consular processing?. Please assist me, if you would have come across this kind of circumstances. Appeciate your responses. Thank you.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.