Family GC query from USCIS Request for Initial Evidence

I have filed Green card for my mom and i have received a letter from USCIS asking for

1. submit all supporting tax documentation (w2's 1099s, form 2555 and all supporting tax schedules) subitted to the internal revenue service for the most recent tax year.

2. Based on the documents submitted with Form I-864, Affidavit of support for the petitioner, (income did no meet 125% of the poverty guideline for petitioner household size).

Though i have submitted all the latest year 2016 w2's and complete set of tax returns and mentioned my annual income as 1,23,000 one hundred and twenty three thousand. Im confused here and donno what is uscis exactly asking for, can i get some help on this.

FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

I have provided 2015 and 2016 tax returns. And my pay stubs also for four months. 

i can send USCIS again the complete set of it, but i do not understand about the second point USCIS is asking.

i.  (income did no meet 125% of the poverty guideline for petitioner household size)

the poverty guide line according to the i-864p  link below provide says 25,200 for house hold of 3 people, where my annual income is above 100 k per annum.  so i meet the requirement or do i have to additional person income also to show more annual income.

http://www.************/

Archived