Name split on indian passport. FNU on visitor visa on old cancelled passport.


Recommended Posts

Hi, my parents have multiple entry visitor visa. They already been to US few times. They recently split their name on the passport resulting cancelling their old passport and getting new passport. Their visitor visa is still on the old passport and it has FNU on their name.

Do I need to get the name corrected on visitor visa or it should be fine without making any corrections on the visa. Any other action needs to be taken in this regard

They will be visiting US soon. I just wanted to confirm if it will be OK or they can run any kind of issues on the port of entry? Anyone having experience on similar situation please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.