Request for help - Visa Stamp

Sakthi24

I have H1B interview scheduled in the upcoming week. I have submitted my ds160 on Aug17 and on aug 30 my amended case was approved. In the submitted ds160 I have mentioned the original peition number as advised by employet. now since I got my peition approved is it advisable to fill out new ds160 with amended petition number carry for the interview. Please help.

On 10/29/2016 at 11:33 PM, Sakthi24 said:

I have H1B interview scheduled in the upcoming week. I have submitted my ds160 on Aug17 and on aug 30 my amended case was approved. In the submitted ds160 I have mentioned the original peition number as advised by employet. now since I got my peition approved is it advisable to fill out new ds160 with amended petition number carry for the interview. Please help.

Yes fill new ds 160 and take new one to interview and during finger print appointment tell them That u have new ds 160 now And give them the new  ds 160

On 10/30/2016 at 0:33 AM, Sakthi24 said:

absolutely, yes, also make sure at the time of fingerprint you ask them to update/change the DS160 with new petition number.

On 30/10/2016 at 10:03 AM, Sakthi24 said:

Thanks a lot. I was so worried about this situation before. I will have the new ds160 filled based on the latest information.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived