H1 Stamping Countries - Change of VISA allowed


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I would like to discuss the H1 stamping for those who entered US with other visa (F1, L1) and got converted to H1.

What are the countries that allow H1 stamping for those who is changing their VISA status.

For example, I know that Mexico and Jamaica doesn't allow H1 stamping for change of status, but Canada, Italy is possible.

What are the other countries that allow stamping WITH change of VISA.

I would like to know if it is possible in Germany.

This discussion would be very helpful for all those converting from L1 and F1 to H1 and looking for stamping..



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.