EAD/GreenCard/Citizenship for autistic kid indian parents


Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...
On 10/14/2016 at 4:50 PM, JoeF said:

Generally not. The only remote possibility I can think of would be for humanitarian reasons. They should discuss this with a good immigration lawyer.


Hello JoeF,

I am in a similar situation. My I-140 is approved and waiting on the PD which is in Dec 2010.  As you advised, we would contact an immigration attorney.

We live in Tulsa, OK. Since you live in Texas, would you be able to refer us to some good attorneys in Texas area or Oklahoma ? Appreciate your help.


Thank you,


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.