Case Was Relocated From AAO

vanank

I have applied for H1 on April 2015 , my case went from RFE to denied on March 2016. Done MTR in April 2016 and my case was updated recently with 

Case Was Relocated From Administrative Appeals Office To USCIS Originating Office
On October 6, 2016, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) transferred your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX, to the USCIS office that made the original decision on your case. That office will mail you our decision or send you a request if it needs something from you.

Does this mean that my case was denied?  I got an update from attorney that my case was denied.

Please let me know if we can appeal back or ?

If your H1B petition was denied and an I-290B challenge was filed as a Motion and Appeal, it would have gone to the AAO without any decision issued by the Service Center. It goes to the AAO to decide as an Appeal and when they are done they issue a decision. Sometimes AAO will issue an RFE on the Appeal before making a decision. You may want to talk with the lawyer handling that case for more details.

Archived