H4 holder


Recommended Posts

I got my medical treatment done for about a year and half. It is well controlled and no relapses seen in two years.I have consulted an Indian lawyer too.either I have to apply for mutual divorce or Go to US to solve the issue but second option I don't think safe  so dropped on it. 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.