AC21 from computer systems analyst to Software engineer

star12345

Here is my situation :

Company A -GC sponsored job title: Programmer analyst - EB2 – Needs - MS + 2 yrs. experience

SOC code – computer system analysts - 15-1121.00

Company B - New Job/position offered: Computer Engineer -  Needs - Bachelors and 3 yrs. experience

broader SOC code - 15-1130 – Software developers and programmers

In the new job/position  offered there are a lot of additional computer programmer/developer duties

but all the duties from Programmer analyst for which original GC was sponsored are present too.

As per summary from Murphy law firm looks like the first 5 digits in SOC codes need to match for a smooth sailing of the Ac21.

- https://www.murthy.com/2016/04/07/final-policy-on-ac21-same-or-similar-job-requirement/

Question :

Attorneys  - I would like to know  your Initial thoughts via this forum –before I can schedule paid time consultation with you if

it worth taking the risk to move to company B  , is the move compatible for AC21?

Thanks Pontevechhio for your response. it  makes me feel  good  someone atleast responded in this forum.

I was hoping that this forum is quite  acitve, responsive,helpful and  hoped some  mature response other than asking to contact  some xyz attorney and my hopes are contradicted in this instance after more than 5 days of posting.

It  is a basic common sense to contact an attorney  and i mentioned that in  content that i posted .

I was only expecting some active response/thread continuity from attorneys/memebers of this forum.

Archived