On H1b, Internal transfer to India. Registering a company.

bsk_kumarse

Hi,

I am on H1b and got an internal transfer to India for the same company. I am planning to register a company in India either on my name or on my wife's name (she is on H4). We want to maintain our Visa status as we might be coming back on the same visa. Do you guys see any issues on registering the company?

Thanks

Hi,

I am on H1b and got an internal transfer to India for the same company. I am planning to register a company in India either on my name or on my wife's name (she is on H4). We want to maintain our Visa status as we might be coming back on the same visa. Do you guys see any issues on registering the company?

Thanks

US immigration status is no way related to your activities in India.You can do whatever you want in India.H1 restrictions applies only inside US.

US immigration status is no way related to your activities in India.You can do whatever you want in India.H1 restrictions applies only inside US.

thanks. Will it affect me when i come back on the same visa? Do i need to show that the company is registered on my name? What is safe approach, registering on my name on H1 or registering on my wife's name on H4? Thanks again.

Archived