H1B Transfer while I140 petition proccessing


forum6543

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

 

Recently i got a good fulltime offer from employer B and my current employer has filed i140 2 days ago. now employer B wants to start my H1 transfer and waiting for my input . what iam i supposed to do ? 

 

wait until the I140 - premium gets approved and then intiate h1 transfer or both can be processed at the same time with out issues?

 

Thanks in Advance

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.