H1B Transfer to Two Employers at Same Time

vasu51

Hi,

I am currently on H1B visa with Employer-A. I got 2 job offers from Employer -B and Employer-C.

Employer-B started my H1b transfer on Premium process and Employer-C started my H1B transfer also on Regular at Same time. (I submitted same supporting documents to both Employer-B and Employer-C for H1B Transfer from Employer-A)

I got H1b transfer approved for Employer-B from USCIS. Employer-C H1B transfer is still pending state because of it is regular process. But I am interested on Employer-C job offer.

1.      Can I start work with Employer -B now? And After 2 or 3 months of working with Employer -B Can I go to Employer-C when their H1b transfer is approved?

2.      Once Employer-C H1B Transfer is approved, Do I need to initiate new H1B transfer to Employer-C from Employer -B?

3.      Do I need to tell Employer-C about my previous 2 or 3 months employment with Employer -B? Is this process will give me any problem in future from Employer-C?

4.      Employer-B is started my future GC before I joined.  Once my PERM and I-140 is approved with Employer-B, since my wife is on H4 visa, she will get EAD. Then If I join in Employer-C (will start my GC only after 1 year), is my wife EAD still continues?  Can USCIS extend her EAD even after I join to Employer-C?

1.      Can I start work with Employer -B now? And After 2 or 3 months of working with Employer -B Can I go to Employer-C when their H1b transfer is approved?

-- Yes you can do. This is best way to do.

2.      Once Employer-C H1B Transfer is approved, Do I need to initiate new H1B transfer to Employer-C from Employer -B?

-- Not required. I guess until unless if USCIS asks any latest documents to provide - then you might need to

3.      Do I need to tell Employer-C about my previous 2 or 3 months employment with Employer -B? Is this process will give me any problem in future from Employer-C?

-- Yes when the opportunity and time comes.

4.      Employer-B is started my future GC before I joined.  Once my PERM and I-140 is approved with Employer-B, since my wife is on H4 visa, she will get EAD. Then If I join in Employer-C (will start my GC only after 1 year), is my wife EAD still continues?  Can USCIS extend her EAD even after I join to Employer-C?
-- What is your GC current status with employer B? Did you got your I140 approved? If you are still in PERM process it will take atleast 8 months To 2 years to get you I140? Can you hold employer C till that time?

Above are just my opinions based on my experience.

Thanks,

Hi,

Presently my current project has got over and my current employer "A" is looking for new projects. In case its unable to find new project they will ask me to go back to India. As I would like to continue working in US, I have applied for H1B transfer from employer "B" in case employer "A" isnt able to get any other project. Following are my questions.

1. Even if I receive H1B petition approval from employer "B", can I continue to work with employer "A"( if they are able to find another project for me)??

2. If yes. how long I can continue to work with employer "A"??

Appreciate your response. Thanks.

-- Yes you can do. This is best way to do.

-- Not required. I guess until unless if USCIS asks any latest documents to provide - then you might need to

-- Yes when the opportunity and time comes.

-- What is your GC current status with employer B? Did you got your I140 approved? If you are still in PERM process it will take atleast 8 months To 2 years to get you I140? Can you hold employer C till that time?

Thanks,

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for your response. My current Perm with Employer-B is approved. He is planing to file 140 on Premium process. After 140 approval i am planing to apply EAD for my wife. 

Since employer-C is doing my H1B transfer on regular, it would take minimum 6 more months to get my H1B approval.

1. Meanwhile if  my wife gets EAD through (Employer-B) 1-140, Can USCIS extend her EAD even after I join to Employer-C?

2. Is that EAD is valid even after join to Employer-C? Can my wife works on that EAD even i join Employer-C?

Thank you.

Hi,

Presently my current project has got over and my current employer "A" is looking for new projects. In case its unable to find new project they will ask me to go back to India. As I would like to continue working in US, I have applied for H1B transfer from employer "B" in case employer "A" isnt able to get any other project. Following are my questions.

1. Even if I receive H1B petition approval from employer "B", can I continue to work with employer "A"( if they are able to find another project for me)??

2. If yes. how long I can continue to work with employer "A"??

Appreciate your response. Thanks.

1. 1. Even if I receive H1B petition approval from employer "B", can I continue to work with employer "A"( if they are able to find another project for me)??

A-  If employer "A" didn't revoke your H1B, Yes you can work with Employer A. 

2. . If yes. how long I can continue to work with employer "A"??

A-  Depends your most recent i-797 expiration date with Emp-A. 

Thanks,

Archived