H1b visa RFE Client letter

max09

Hello,

I would appreciate if someone can help me with my question related to new cap-subjected H1b visa.

3 employers filled petitions for my H1b this year. 2 of those were big organizations and one was a consulting firm. In the lottery, only the application from consulting firm was selected. Now I just came to know that the consulting firm did not put any client letter with my H1b application. So RFE regarding client letter is highly expected. The consultant also asked me to start looking for a client who is willing to give me client letter that we can present to USCIS if/when RFE comes.

My question is:

I already have two employers (two big organizations) who are willing to offer me job. Can I get a client letter from one of them and give it to USCIS in case of RFE considering that they also applied for my H1b the same year but were not selected in the lottery?

Thanks,

Max

That's a fraud company.

First, it is the employer's task to get a project for you.

Second, the project had to be available from the time of application. Getting a letter from a new client after the application was filed is not going to work anymore.

Forget this fraud company.

Next time, find a real employer.

Thanks for the reply. Here is more background.

They paid for my h1 fees. The consulting firm had about 10 jobs but they filled about 30 applications considering the odds of the lottery. They did not file client letter for any of these applications. Now 12 applications were picked up and they have only 10 jobs/client letters. So they are asking all of us to see if we can manage to get a client letter.

Now I told him that I might have a company who are willing to give me client letter and he said that should be fine. All I am worried about is "they also filled my h1 and whether USCIS can figure that out."

About this consulting firm being a fraud. They are not really fraud but I see your point. If my h1 does not work this time I am not filling with them next year.

Thanks,

Max

Thanks for the reply. Here is more background.

They paid for my h1 fees. The consulting firm had about 10 jobs but they filled about 30 applications considering the odds of the lottery. They did not file client letter for any of these applications. Now 12 applications were picked up and they have only 10 jobs/client letters. So they are asking all of us to see if we can manage to get a client letter.

Now I told him that I might have a company who are willing to give me client letter and he said that should be fine. All I am worried about is "they also filled my h1 and whether USCIS can figure that out."

About this consulting firm being a fraud. They are not really fraud but I see your point. If my h1 does not work this time I am not filling with them next year.

Thanks,

Max

It looks like you didn't understand the issue, you cannot simple get a client letter without that client having an agreement with your employer. Moreover, client will never give you a letter without knowing your employer details.

So this entire idea of getting client letter will never work. It will get you into more trouble. This H1 is gone.

Thanks for the reply.

Again, I'm mainly concerned about the fact that the company that's proving the client letter and associated documents had also applied for my H1b. Would USCIS see that as two duplicate applications although this company's petition was never selected in the lottery?

Max

Why you are so negative? I haven't even got RFE yet. Of course the company willing to provide me client letter is also willing to work with my consultant to make this happen.

Max

It is still not possible.

The client letter and the project had to be available when the H1 was filed.

It is NOT possible to file an H1 "just in case". USCIS has been cracking down on this kind of fraud.

Thanks for the reply.

Again, I'm mainly concerned about the fact that the company that's proving the client letter and associated documents had also applied for my H1b. Would USCIS see that as two duplicate applications although this company's petition was never selected in the lottery?

Max

Yes, that can happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply.

Max

Since it is not selected in lottery, you will be fine with client letter. Please take all associated documents related client and employer relationship.

Archived