Green Card for parent

Recommended Posts

I am a U.S citizen and wish to sponsor my 76 year old father for Green Card. He is at present legally here on visitor visa and we wish to apply for AOS. But he is separated from my mother long ago and as such she is not immigrating. There is no legal document for the separation. Can I sponsor my father alone without any proof of separation from my mother? Will it be approved?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.