H-1B Visa Stamping with Amendment Pending Approval

RamblingB

I am planning to go to India in October 2016 with Amendment Pending approval and an Amendment Acknowledgment notice received. I have a valid Approved I-797 till March 2017. I need to get my H-1B Visa stamped in order to return back to USA.

1. Please let me know whether I can go for stamping with pending Amendment.
  2. In DS-160 form do I need to be providing my Approved I-797 petition number with validity dates (OR) Do I need to be providing the Pending Amendment petition number with validity dates of my approved I-797.

Kindly help in answering my queries as I was unable to find similar question answered in the forum.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/12/2016 at 6:17 AM, RamblingB said:

I am planning to go to India in October 2016 with Amendment Pending approval and an Amendment Acknowledgment notice received. I have a valid Approved I-797 till March 2017. I need to get my H-1B Visa stamped in order to return back to USA.

1. Please let me know whether I can go for stamping with pending Amendment.
  2. In DS-160 form do I need to be providing my Approved I-797 petition number with validity dates (OR) Do I need to be providing the Pending Amendment petition number with validity dates of my approved I-797.

Kindly help in answering my queries as I was unable to find similar question answered in the forum.

Hi Rambling B

Can you please share your experience here

Archived