Have EAD, can I go back home and wait for my PD to get current?


Recommended Posts

I have an approved I-140. My priority date is Sep 2009. I need to go home and spend some time with my parents as they are getting old, and I have not spent much time with them for the last 10 years. My company will keep my job for me for when I get back. Is there a way that I can go back to India and wait for my EB-2 PD to become current, and then come in through consular processing instead of AOS as it would be now?

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.