H1B Stamping after 9 year continues staying

reddy33

Hi,

I came to US in 2006 and went to India in 2007 for a month vacation. Since then I have been in US and never went outside. I have accepted Full time employment with one of the fortune 500 company in 2008. I am still with the same company. I didn't even change my residence since 2008, staying at same place.

My first H1 stamping was done in India in 2006. I have master degree from India in CS but no US degree. I have approved I-140 from my current company with 2010 priority date.

Now, planning to go to Canada for H1 stamping with my family. 

1. What is your suggestions? Is it okay to go to Canada or go to India?

2. I work on a product and do not have end client directly. I work for my employer at my employer location. My company sells product to our clients. What will be my answer if VO asks "Do you have any end client?". Technically, I do but I don't work for them.

3. What would I show if VO asks "Current project documentation". It is a very big project.

Thank you.

Hi,

I came to US in 2006 and went to India in 2007 for a month vacation. Since then I have been in US and never went outside. I have accepted Full time employment with one of the fortune 500 company in 2008. I am still with the same company. I didn't even change my residence since 2008, staying at same place.

My first H1 stamping was done in India in 2006. I have master degree from India in CS but no US degree. I have approved I-140 from my current company with 2010 priority date.

Now, planning to go to Canada for H1 stamping with my family. 

1. What is your suggestions? Is it okay to go to Canada or go to India?

2. I work on a product and do not have end client directly. I work for my employer at my employer location. My company sells product to our clients. What will be my answer if VO asks "Do you have any end client?". Technically, I do but I don't work for them.

3. What would I show if VO asks "Current project documentation". It is a very big project.

Thank you.

1. If its renewal of same visa you came to US, u should be OK.

2. You can say u directly work for employer product developement and they sell those to clients.

3. If possible take just overall project summary or any important pages.

U did not go to India in 9 years??!! any specific reason for this?

Thank you "PD711".

Yes, It is the same visa type when I came to US.

No special reason for not going to India. My family visits but I did not go. Last year, my parents also visited me. I didn't feel like going but this time I have to go since I can't avoid the current situation.

How can I defend this if VO asks the same question?

Archived