US citizen filing for parent

Recommended Posts


My parents came here on H1B and applied for green card in 2007 under EB3 and their I485 is currently pending with USCIS. I have recently became naturalized citizen (I came to US on H1B and got my employment based green If I wanted to sponsor a family based green card to my parents, do I need to file both I130 and I485 OR just I130 alone as their employment based I485 was already filed and pending with USCIS?

Can someone please advise?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.