Consular to Change of Status


Recommended Posts



I wanted to know if it is possible to file an amendment to first time H1-B petition that is approved to change from consular to change of status? 

If yes, how long does it typically take for USCIS to give its decision. Can I continue to work in the US till the decision is given i.e. if my current work (OPT) status expires after the amendment is filed but before the decision is given?


Thank you in advance!



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.