Can L2 dependent having Ph.D. and international articles apply under EB 1 GC

Recommended Posts



I have recently moved to US with my husband (L1 B) as L2 dependent. I have completed my Ph.D. in Economics from a state university in India and have many national and international articles published in journals/books and also a book published with ISBN. I have over 8 years of experience in teaching (college). What are my chances to file for GC under EB-1 "Extraordinary Ability".


Thanks and Regards,


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.