RFE Request - Unable to produce End client Letter as requested by Attorney

MANIRAJA GUNASEKARAN

Hi All,

I have got RFE for my H1-B (Amendment with Extension) last week requesting list of documents, that includes Client Letter, BRM Letter and few supporting documents (SOW, Appraisal Letter, Org Chart)

I am able to produce all the documents but not End client Letter.

How my RFE will work(handled by USCIS) If i submit the other documents without the End client letter.  

Pls comment, if anyone came across this or heard of this

Thanks 

• 1 month later...

Without an end-client letter requested by USCIS, a denial is much more likely. However, technically the end-client letter is not an absolute legal requirement, so depending on the specific facts, other available evidence (such as a refusal from the end-client), one or more arguments may be possible in support of the H1B Petition being approved.

• 4 weeks later...

Without an end-client letter requested by USCIS, a denial is much more likely. However, technically the end-client letter is not an absolute legal requirement, so depending on the specific facts, other available evidence (such as a refusal from the end-client), one or more arguments may be possible in support of the H1B Petition being approved.

Thanks for the prompt response.  I have submitted my Employer's BRM Letter instead of client letter and all other requested documents.  My Extension is approved. 

Archived