Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pan Samar

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Pan Samar

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Pan Samar

    H1b denied after in reposnse to REF. CS degree

    Hi Experts, I have ELectrical & Electronics degree and over 12yrs of IT experience . Am completing my 6yrs on H1b by Jan2019 and my Visa already expired in Oct2016. I dont have any prior approved 140. I am FTE and my current employer filed for my i140 in EB2 category for title "Senior Financial Applications Architect" and it got RFE for "progressive experience" and later on providing supporting docs, it resulted in denial of the case few days back in premium. Keeping in consideration that i have just 1yr to finish my 6yrs on H1b and i dont have any approved 140, what are the chances/choices i have to continue working in US on legit work permit? 1. With my current employer, if they go for re-openning or Appeal for the denial, what are the chances of it getting my i140 approved? - What other options i have with my current employer? 2. With any new employer (if i switch soon), can new employer port-in my current priority date and file for new i140 on EB2 again, with different title or almost same title OR is it safer to file EB3 than EB2 (as EB3 may not have much evidences requirement/issues like EB2)? Presuming that by Apr2019, H1b premium will again be put on hold until Oct, i may have time only until Mar to switch to new job in case that be the last but safer choice. So, i request you to please suggest me what should be done in such case. Regards, Sam
  2. Hi Experts, I have Electrical & Electronics degree and over 12yrs of IT experience . Am completing my 6yrs on H1b by Jan2019. I dont have any prior approved 140. My current employer filed for my i140 in EB2 category for title "Senior Financial Applications Architect" and it got RFE for "progressive experience" and later on providing supporting docs, it resulted in denial of the case few days back. Keeping in consideration that i have just 1yr to finish my 6yrs on H1b and i dont have any approved 140, what are the chances/choices i have to continue working in US on legit work permit? 1. With my current employer, if they go for re-opening or Appeal for the denial, what are the chances of it getting my i140 approved? - What other options i have with my current employer? 2. With any new employer (if i switch soon), can new employer port-in my current priority date and file for new i140 on EB2 again, with different title or almost same title OR is it safer to file EB3 than EB2 (as EB3 may not have much evidences requirement/issues like EB2)? Presuming that by Apr2019, H1b premium will again be put on hold until Oct, i may have time only until Mar to switch to new job in case that be the last but safer choice. So, i request you to please suggest me what should be done in such case. Regards, Sam
×