No, I am working as FTE and Consulate asked normal questions like.
Interview Date : May 10, 2016
- How long you being in the US
- What is your Job tittle
- Job duties
- What is name of your Previous employer
- Previous employer Job duties
- Do you have an approved I-140
- Then asked few questions to my wife like, What is your highest level of educations
- How many children do you have and how old they are?Are they both born in the US
Then took our all documentations went inside and came out with GREEN Slip and told us we need more time to look into your Cases , which will take a couple of weeks and then
I asked Can you please give me any specific time frame and then Consulate told me - it will take 2 or 3 weeks to Finish the Internal Processing.
Consulate kept photocopies of all our documentations.
Consulate does not mention anything in the GREEN slip except hand written "Internal Processing" along with Our Batch no's.
It is being 84 days from the date of Interview and Admin Processing is still going on . Consulate does not ask for any documentations from us as of date.