H-1B Notice Of Intent To Revoke ( NOIR)

sri0378@gmail.com

Hi Friends,

My employer filed my H-1B Extension in April, 2013. And, I got approval for 3 years. I went to Visa Stamping in May 2013. And, my visa got approved and it's valid until 2016.

I moved to different client in August 2013. And USCIS Officer visited my Old Client Site and he sent an email to my employer. My employer responded to his e-mail and provided necessary documentation like Payslips, Certified LCA , Current Client Details etc.

In January, 2014,  I moved to different Client and we filed Amendment on January 27th, 2014. And it's approved on March 19th and we got I-94 also.

But, on March 10th, USCIS sent a Notice Of Intent To Revoke for my OLD H-1B. And, my employer responded with necessary documentation. 

My questions on this case:

1. Will they approve this type of cases?

2. Some times they approve the petition but they don't give the I-94. But, I have a Valid Visa until 2016. Do, I need to attend the visa stamping again or can I cross the border and come back with H-1B approval and previously approved Visa?

3. How many days the USCIS will take to give the Final Decision on my case?

Please let me know if you guys need any other information.

Thanks,

Sri.

1. Will they approve this type of cases?

2. Some times they approve the petition but they don't give the I-94. But, I have a Valid Visa until 2016. Do, I need to attend the visa stamping again or can I cross the border and come back with H-1B approval and previously approved Visa?

3. How many days the USCIS will take to give the Final Decision on my case?

1. That depends on your case documentation

2. No need of new visa if your current visa is still valid

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Hightech. But, are you sure is it required to re-attend the visa interview  if I have a valid visa ?

Because, if I go for visa stamping for the same employer then the visa officer will ask more questions. Of-course it's all depends upon the officer. 

Have you seen these type of cases before?

It doesnt mean you have to restamp visa, what it meant was go out of country and re enter with valid visa upon which you will be issued a new I94 at POE.

Archived