chicagoan1982

Interview Date: Oct 16 (Wednesday)

Time: 9.30 AM

Fingerprinting done after security 

Token was provided

Called to Window

Greeted officer

Officer checks passport and I-797 while typing stuff into his computer 

How long have u worked for this employer?

Do you have a client?

Where do you live?

How long have you been in US?

Have a masters degree? where?

"You are approved however I cant find your petition info in the dhs system. So technically i can't put the stamp until it appears. However, it should take a lil extra time and you should get the passport" Handed me a paper with "haveyou been approved? How to get your passport" and asked me to keep checking url in paper to know the status of passport.

Today is Oct 21 (that includes a weekend in Ottawa) Hopefully something gets updaed. The CEAC website meanwhile shows a status of "adminstrative processing" with a scary generic message. Anyone on the same boat ?

Interview Date: Oct 16 (Wednesday)

Time: 9.30 AM

Fingerprinting done after security 

Token was provided

Called to Window

Greeted officer

Officer checks passport and I-797 while typing stuff into his computer 

How long have u worked for this employer?

Do you have a client?

Where do you live?

How long have you been in US?

Have a masters degree? where?

"You are approved however I cant find your petition info in the dhs system. So technically i can't put the stamp until it appears. However, it should take a lil extra time and you should get the passport" Handed me a paper with "haveyou been approved? How to get your passport" and asked me to keep checking url in paper to know the status of passport.

Today is Oct 21 (that includes a weekend in Ottawa) Hopefully something gets updaed. The CEAC website meanwhile shows a status of "adminstrative processing" with a scary generic message. Anyone on the same boat ?

Congrats! Hopefully you will receive your passport with visa stamped.

Can you please keep us posted once you received your passport, it helps us all in planning our travel accordingly.

Hi.

I am also in the similar situation. I attended the interview on same day at 8 AM/ Ottawa. I was told that my petition was not updated and it will take little extra time and my status also still shows "Administrative processing".

Ok :) So I guess theres less reason to panic...This place is soooo boring and omg i can't remember the last time i felt like this in any city LOL  Thx fo rresponding and please keep me updated. my email id is ************* [at]gmail 

Archived