EVC-221G White-Ottawa

KKINUSCAN

Hi,

I am working on EVC model. I attended for Visa stamping on 07/08/2013 at Ottawa. I had been asked to provide all documents and issued 221G (white) form and returned passport.
Last week, my Client had replied to the Consulate Officer's email.
I am sharing the room with one person in a hotel which is around 1 KM (15 min walk) to US Consulate Office. My roommate got his Visa and leaving on 07/22/2013. I am planning to extend my stay and looking for a person to join from 07/22/2013. If someone is in similar situation or would like to join with me, kindly contact me at the gmail ID (**************) provided in my profile.

Thanks & Regards,

KK

EVC is dead because of shady companies.

If you can help, please suggest something or just keep quiet. The guys who came for the visa interview (KKINUSCAN) did not do anything wrong. He is just hoping that luck would change and he will get his Visa approved.  Just wish him luck and stop saying stuff like EVC is dead. It will not boost his mood..

As long as you are with good employer (does not have much H1 rejections, pay you on time and continuously, no bench for last 1 year,established Employee-Employer relation) and have all documents (employer ,Vendor and Clients  letter )  then you are good.

Thank you everyone for your support and best wishes. Yes, I have all the letters (Employer, Vendor and Client), employer is paying on time. I am hoping I would come out from this situation soon. As Ottawa Downtown is very costly, I am paying alot on accommodation and food. If someone has any shared accommodation, I can share with them. If someone would like to share with me, please contact me so that we can share the accoomodation.

Thanks & Regards,

KK

Hi,

I am working on EVC model. I attended for Visa stamping on 07/08/2013 at Ottawa. I had been asked to provide all documents and issued 221G (white) form and returned passport.

I am sharing the room with one person in a hotel which is around 1 KM (15 min walk) to US Consulate Office. My roommate got his Visa and leaving on 07/22/2013. I am planning to extend my stay and looking for a person to join from 07/22/2013. If someone is in similar situation or would like to join with me, kindly contact me at the gmail ID (**************) provided in my profile.

Thanks & Regards,

KK

Do let us know when you get it.

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,

KK

I think you will get your visa soon. Can you please share the questions asked. How many employees does your company got? Did  VO check any W2 documents.

Hi,

Thank you for the wishes. I am waiting in Ottawa with a positive hope.

There are 200 to 220 employees in my company and pays on time.  VO did not check any documents.

Questions:

The VO asked who is employer, Client. Also asked is there any Vendor. When I said 'Yes', he told to keep all the documents (letters, LCA, Paystubs, I129) and returned 221G (white form) with passport. The interview completed with in a minute. There is no response until today.

Thanks & Regards,

KK

Today afternoon, I got an email from Consulate to submit my Passport as my Visa got approved. When I went to office, I met 3 people who also got 221G and everyone visa was approved.

Once again many thanks to everyone for all your support.

Thanks & Regards,

KK

Great Congrats.

Archived