H1B visa stamping in London

chandler_Joey

hello,

I am Indian Citizen on an H1 B in US and need to go to London for some work in May. My H1b is not stamped in my passport and I was contemplating doing that in London. Any suggestions or has anyone who has tried that before?

I have an MS and MBA from US universities and have been here for a few years now on F1, H1, H4, F1 and H1 in that order :-)..

I am FT employee at a pretty big US firm - Not sure that matters..

I am concerned about appointment procedures and time it takes to get the visa stamped in London - I might not be in London for more than a week and was hence a little unsure of the feasibility.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I attended for H1B visa interview in London on 2nd April and I got administrative processing. After 2 weeks my status has been updated, Then i submitted my passport and I797 to embassy for issuance of visa. After that I got email from embassy to submit new travel itinerary can any one know about this status update or can any one guide me is there any specific formate to submit travel itinerary to embassy

• 2 months later...

I attended for H1B visa interview in London on 2nd April and I got administrative processing. After 2 weeks my status has been updated, Then i submitted my passport and I797 to embassy for issuance of visa. After that I got email from embassy to submit new travel itinerary can any one know about this status update or can any one guide me is there any specific formate to submit travel itinerary to embassy

Did you finally get the visa or not? Are you back into USA??

Archived