My husband has my Advanced Parole and my EAD but he is not giving to me.......

Ann81

Hi, 

I have been sent to India and my husband has my Advance Parole(AP) and my EAD but he is not giving me them to me so I cannot travel to US now with out AP from India. We have 8 yrs old Son, Son is also with him in US, he is not sending to me my Son also. Now I have to go to US and survive (lead my life) and take care of my Son. Is there any way to resolve this issue, like if I can go to the visa Consulate in Hyderabad, India and explain my situation to them, are there any chances of me going back to US, actually me and my husband has understanding issues and now he is not willing to give AP or EAD to me, he is processing only his GC as principal candidate, mine he stopped. He submitted his medical report for his GC process but mine he did not submit. He only forcibly sent me to India saying he will get back me to US in couple of months but now he is not taking me and not even giving AP or EAD.... Can any one please help or suggest how can I handle or overcome this situation.

I am a Software Engineer. 

Thanks.

Gat an Indian Lawyer involved and have him look up the HAGUE Convention on International child Abduction and file a police complaint in INDIA. This is a very serious matter and you have enormous leverage if you do this. The GOI can even pursue extradition if needed. Contact the OFFICE OF Maneka Gandhi, Indian federal Minister for Women and child affairs. The worst thing to do is to do nothing.

Gat an Indian Lawyer involved and have him look up the HAGUE Convention on International child Abduction and file a police complaint in INDIA. This is a very serious matter and you have enormous leverage if you do this. The GOI can even pursue extradition if needed. Contact the OFFICE OF Maneka Gandhi, Indian federal Minister for Women and child affairs. The worst thing to do is to do nothing.

Thank You.

I need AP, my Son is Born in US only.... he is citizen there (in US).

No, you need your son not AP. Like I said, contact an attorney, you cannot get any immigration benefits if you are dependent on your husband. You need to be independent now and fight to get back your son.

Archived