Got 221g green in Chennai

vijaisekar

I had my H1 interview in Chennai today (09/21/11) and was handed 221g green at last after 5 mins of interview. I am very much disappointed now and dont know what do and even after submitting all the checked documents i am not sure how long will it take and what the outcome will be. Here is my interview questions

Lady VO: pass me the folder

me: gave her the green folder which had i797, i129 and lca

vo: what happened to your previous h1

me: it was denied in canada stating that my employer was unable to provide qualifying employment

vo: how much is you salary?

me:told

vo: whats ur designation now?

me: told

vo:how long r u working for this employer?

me: its a new emplyment which will start from next month

vo: where will u be working

vo: whos ur client

me: client is **** but the project will be developed inhouse in my employers site

vo: what is the project about

Now she took the 221g green form and ticked all of the petitioners information and asked to submit in VFS drop box and returned my passport, i797, lca. at this time i told her that i have most of the docs and can provide here now but then she insisted me to drop off in at VFS drop box.

I am very much disappointed guys, i was very confident that i will get through this time but then i believe god had other plans.

I will keep this posting alive till i will know the outcome of my case and i dont know how long it will take. btw i am into EC model guys. This forum has been helpful for me and so wanted to update you guys about my status.

God bless you all and my wait continues from today

Vijai

@vijaisekar, sorry to hear about your case. but i'm very positive that you will hear some good news very soon. I would like to talk to you in detail about your case, i have my emailid in my profile, can you please send an email or your mobile number to me, so that i can talk to you directly. your help is highly appreciated.

I also had my H1 interview in Chennai on Sep 21st at 10.45 am and was handed 221g green after less than 5 mins of interview. On seeing the slip, i observed that I had most of the documents mentioned. But I know it would be of no use telling this to the VO. So I quietly took it and returned. Now the wait begins...

Lady VO: Asked for the folder

me: gave her the green folder which had i797, i129, LCA and petitioner letter, client letter etc.

vo: Have you been to US before ?

me: Yes

vo: how much is you salary?

me:told

vo: who is ur client?

vo:what are you going to do ?

me: told abt the project in one line.

vo: which location

vo: whos ur vendor

vo: what is your salary

Now she took the 221g green form and ticked 6 items in petitioner’s section asked to submit in VFS drop box and returned my passport alongwith all docs.t VFS drop box.

Pls keep updating so we can know the status. I am planning to submit docs on Monday at Blgre drop box.

Regards

@sanera901 - wow ur and my case r almost similar. was ur lady VO in counter 24? even i had most of the docs at that time but then she asked me to drop them in VFS box. I will submit them sometime in the comin week and lets hope the outcome will be in our favor and that we all will get the visa. Good luck buddy and please keep this post alive

I am waiting for my approvale since 25 April 2011...

Here is my case detail ...

Visa Type: H1b renewal 7th year Full Time employee

VI Date : 25 apr 2011 Got 221g green and ask to submit all of the employer doc

Doc submission date: 24 May 2011

Whenever I try to contact Chennai Consulate, Got standard reply "your case is under processing ..."

I am waiting for my visa more than 5 months ...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived