Successful Stamping in Toronto, May 1 6th 2016 Monday, @ 9:30 AM.

Thanks to "ship.h1b" for posting detail information. As she suggested I reached consulate around 7 AM, security officer started sending people inside @ 7:20 AM.

Note# i am writing this because I didn’t find much information for Toronto location in Murthy forums (except from Ship.h1b).

From point 3 to point 6 I mentioned below  all these steps takes place in one single room with 10 windows.

1 and 2 windows for issuing Blue folder

9 and 10 for finger printing

rest all are for VISA interview. before me 2-3 ppl got PINK Slip (i think those are non- H1B Visa holder for sure).

1. Outside...... 1st window - Handed over DS 160 confirmation and passport (latest passport only, since i have two passport one expired and one new, office requested only latest). he returned both doc back.

2. @ Before entering inside, security guys asked couple of question (do you have anything in your pockets like batteries,  water , food items, even car keys with chips or batteries not allowed ....)

3. @ security check, handed odocuments and emptied pockets placed in tray , (belt/ Watch / shoes not required to remove). NO backpacks.

4. @ 1 st window, handed over latest Passport, DS 160 confirmation page, Photo and I797 original, she placed all these documents in BLUE folder and asked me to go to counter 10.

5. @ counter 10, handed over the BLUE folder and 10 finger  prints completed. she scanned photo and returned BLUE folder back saying, photo you can place in your pocket now, not required anymore.

6. Joined a new line for VISA Interview, handed over BLUE folder, now she asked for old passport to.

Question 1 # what’s your current status in U.S --> H1B

Question 2 # How long are you in U.S --> 9 +

Question 3 # did you completed Master in U.s, whats the majore ? Yes, Master in XXXXXXX

Question 4 # who is your employer ?

Question 5 # how long are you working with your employer

Question 6 # what’s your designation

Question 7 # explain what you do -- explained in 4 - 5 sentence about the SAP ERP.

She said "today is Monday you will receive your passport Thursday or Friday". have a great Day. Around 8 AM I reached my Car which I parked in Public parking right opposite lane to consulate for 10$.

Current status on Tuesday around 1 PM changed to "ISSUED", until this time it was under "Administrative Process" .

Today may 18th status update with tracking num.

With below information , still now received two emails one from consulate one from Canada post.

Waiting for one more email from Canada post to pickup.

Electronic information submitted by shipper.

Additional info# The shipper has created a shipping label for this item and has sent us electronic information. However, if no additional updates are showing in Track, it means we have not yet received the item. We will start tracking the item once it is provided to us.

Archived