Need Suggestion on Education details (2nd Masters) in DS160 form for H1B Visa

Hi,

Do I need to provide the uncompleted second masters degree details in DS160 form ?

I was doing my second masters (completed one year)  and got my h1b visa from october 2015. So as of now I have taken break from my second masters although i intend to complete it. I m also planning to take transfer from that university to a better one possibly happening before my visa interview although not finalized yet. just want to make sure that I need to give the second masters degree info or not  and what should I put as completion date as I have not competed my second masters yet.

I am planning to go for visa stamping in INDIA next month so any advice would be of great help

Thanks

So i submitted the DS-160 with second masters which I am completing by year end or early next year depending on course work 

I wanted to know if asked what is your highest degree, do i tell master of science in xx field that's it or also say i m pursuing 2nd masters in yy field  

Thanks for your help

• 3 years later...
On 5/17/2016 at 9:29 PM, Manoj.Singh said:

So i submitted the DS-160 with second masters which I am completing by year end or early next year depending on course work 

I wanted to know if asked what is your highest degree, do i tell master of science in xx field that's it or also say i m pursuing 2nd masters in yy field  

Thanks for your help

Can you tell me whats your outcome after attending visa interview??

Thanks,

vkm10