Extension applied for June 23rd but want to stay beyond

signmein

Can someone please help with this:

My in laws are in USA and their I-94 was valid till March. We have applied for Visa extension till June 23rd and have received the receipt, but not the approval. Since we have not received the approval ,  can they stay beyond .June 23rd.

In other words , if the visitor Visa is approved, would it be for 6 months from the current I94(I94 was valid till March so the extension would be till September) , or would it be till the date (June 23rd) ,we applied for extension.

Thanks

If you have requested till Jun 23rd, they will you give an updated I94 with expiry on or before June 23rd. You will not be allowed to extend any further than June 23rd. What was the reason for your extension? 

We have extended our parents stay and still waiting for their decision. We gave the reason of more sight seeing. Their I94 also expired in March and we have requested for extension till July 20th on Jan 22nd. 

If you have requested till Jun 23rd, they will you give an updated I94 with expiry on or before June 23rd. You will not be allowed to extend any further than June 23rd. What was the reason for your extension? 

We have extended our parents stay and still waiting for their decision. We gave the reason of more sight seeing. Their I94 also expired in March and we have requested for extension till July 20th on Jan 22nd. 

It makes no sense to give such misleading advice when your own application for extension of stay is pending for 4 months. What is the basis for getting updated I-94  with expiry on or before June 23.

Archived