Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Need a law-firm to help me with J1 Waiver from India

Recommended Posts



 Currently, I am in India and I want to apply for J1 visa waiver. Is there any law firm here which can help me with this? Does Murthy Law firm help those present in India to apply for a waiver? Thanks. 

Share this post

Link to post



Yes, the Murthy Law Firm does assist with J-1 visa waivers. Please either send an eMail to clientservice@murthy.com or call our office at 410.356.5440, and we would be happy to assist you.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this