Successful H1B Visa stamping experience - Tijuana, Mexico

On 6/1/2017 at 4:01 PM, thomassd said:

Hi Rohit, 

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

I changed my job 2 years ago and after that this is my first stamping after I joined my new employer. Planning to get my stamping done in Tijuana, Mexico. Was looking for someone with recent stamping experiences with changed jobs.

Did you say you already changed jobs when you went for the visa stamping ?

In  changed jobs case, is visa stamping considered as renewal ?

Thanks,

Thomas

Yes, there is no issues in your case. Its just a new stamping.

On 7/19/2017 at 2:46 PM, manju_2in said:

hello

had a question. We are planning to go for H1B and H4 visa stamping in Tijuana  next month and have Mexican visa appointment next week. 

For Mexican visa , is Marriage certificate in English enough or do we need to get Spanish translated notarized version for Marriage certificate

Marriage certificate in english is sufficient.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Rohit,

Can we go to Tijuana for H1B Renewal Stamping if your earlier H1B Visa issuing post is Canada while working for the Same Employer. 

Also I was trying to reserve an appointment and pay the fees. I don't see an option to pay by card. the Website (http://mexico.usvisa-info.com/) is offering only Pay by Cash at ScotiaBank and Banamex. How did you pay your fees. How long is the Mexican Tourist Visa valid for? Should I reserve the US Visa appointment first or the Mexican Tourist Visa?

• 1 year later...
On 9/6/2017 at 6:31 PM, krsepuri said:

Hi Rohit,

Can we go to Tijuana for H1B Renewal Stamping if your earlier H1B Visa issuing post is Canada while working for the Same Employer. 

Also I was trying to reserve an appointment and pay the fees. I don't see an option to pay by card. the Website (http://mexico.usvisa-info.com/) is offering only Pay by Cash at ScotiaBank and Banamex. How did you pay your fees. How long is the Mexican Tourist Visa valid for? Should I reserve the US Visa appointment first or the Mexican Tourist Visa?

Seems from April 2017, There is no more option to pay visa fee online for visiting US consulates in mexico.

Only option is to pay at Mexican Banks 

Check this website, it might help someone in need, Good Luck !!!

https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/us-h1b-h4-e3-l1-j-o-mrv-csra-visa-application-fee-payment-process-in-mexico/

• 7 months later...
On 4/18/2016 at 2:04 PM, rohit369 said:

The border crossing will take around 3 hrs at Tijuana port of entry.

Please walk to the front and there is a separate queue for I-94. They also call that as "permits" or "permissions". They leave around 15-20 people inside in batches. There is a small building on to your right where you have to obtain your I-94. They charge $6 per I-94.

Please plan your return trip accordingly considering the waiting time at the border for I-94.

If you are planning your return the next day after collecting your passport, I suggest you to obtain your I-94 on the day when you collect your passport late in the evening. The queue for I-94 usually comes down after 9-10PM.

The next day with your I-94 is just a walk across the border showing your I-94 to the immigration officer.

Namaste Ji, I am writing to you in order to inform you about the services that we provide at www.PunjabiVisaServices.com in which we give services for stamping US Visa in Tijuana, Mexico. I am the owner of Punjabi Indian Cuisine located at Tijuana. It's the only Indian Restaurant locates there. We provide transportation services, picking them from USA to Mexico, Mexico to USA and we schedule for them visa appointment. we provide 2 days meal at our Punjabi Restaurant and accommodation. We want to help our Indian community to be able to save expenses and be able to get their stamping without harassment as it could be in India.

Namaste Ji, I am writing to you in order to inform you about the services that we provide at www.PunjabiVisaServices.com in which we give services for stamping US Visa in Tijuana, Mexico. I am the owner of Punjabi Indian Cuisine located at Tijuana. It's the only Indian Restaurant locates there. We provide transportation services, picking them from USA to Mexico, Mexico to USA and we schedule for them visa appointment. we provide 2 days meal at our Punjabi Restaurant and accommodation. We want to help our Indian community to be able to save expenses and be able to get their stamping without harassment as it could be in India.