Consular Processing

Hi

I am in L1 visa and i didnt get picked in any of previous H1b lottery and i dont have any visa maxout so i am left out with going outside of US in few months. Because of recent USCIS policy change i couldnt apply in the current H1B lottery on April 1 2016.

I have my I140 approved and my prioity date is 2011, Is there way that i can apply EAD through consular processing? if i do can i get my AP&EAD together and using that i can come into US again.

But after coming here only i can go for my medicals if i can.

Anybody have any suggestions? It will be really helpful if someone throw light on my case.

Sundar

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Really sorry i didn't get your explanations, if i go out of US once i completed my maxout period in L1 and after a while if my priority date gets current i should be able to submit i485, but if i still remain outside because if i didn't get any L/H visa i have to go with CP option? You mean to say that is not possible? I will remain with my same employer even outside of US and they are ready to give any documentation if needed. So if i go with my own lawyer and apply for EAD after my priority date is current, I should get EAD and AP correct?

If i didn't mention it properly in my original question sorry for that.

Archived