Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

old PERM application for new PERM??

Recommended Posts

I am currently a university faculty with approved EB2 I-140. I am taking job at a new university as a faculty.


The lawyer for the new school asked me to submit a photo copy of the certified PERM  (form ETA9809) from my current school.


I have read cases here in the forum where people only had their I-140 receipt (from previous employer) to get a new EB2 approved when they changed employers. I asked the new school lawyer why he needs the current certified PERM to get me a new one? He says it is needed. 


Any thoughts? Please post



Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this